Spray Tan In Class TrainingRegular price $499.99
Not what you were looking for? Please check out our training calendar
Deposits Available for all In Class Trainings
To secure your spot for a training class, you have the option of paying a deposit in advance. The balance will be collected 72 Hours before the training.
Please use the INTERESTED IN LEARNING MORE? contact form below the training description to contact us for details.
Spray Tanning is a technique that involves spraying a solution all over the body to give it a tanned and darker appearance. The solution is natural and safe for the skin. The tan fades evenly and is suitable for all skin tones.
The tanning effect remains on the skin for 7 to 10 days and the service lasts about 15 to 30 minutes. The training is one day, in which you will learn everything that comes with spray tans. This service is ideal for those who want to have a natural tan without being exposed to the harmful rays of the sun. Enroll today here at Roselisa to receive your spray tan certification.
- Theory: Product explanations, contraindications on who may not be able to receive this service, proper skin preparation before receiving this service, choosing the correct color for your client, spray tanning techniques, aftercare tips to keep your tan healthy and long-lasting, and certification process.
- Training on a model provided by the student (3 models)
- Marketing tips
- Frequently Asked Questions
Option 2: Spray Tan Kit Included With Course
Allows you to do approx. 30 to 35 applications
- 1 Roselisa FujiSpray Machine
- 1 Spray Tan Solutions 950ml - Honey
- 1 Spray Tan Solutions 950ml - Caramel
- 1 Spray Tan Solutions 950ml - Truffle
- 1 Roselisa Spray Tan Tent
- 1 Transport Case
- 2 Ultra Soft Satin Robes
Kit Value $1058.00