Threading & Tinting In Class TrainingRegular price $299.99
Not what you were looking for? Please check out our training calendar
Deposits Available for all In Class Trainings
To secure your spot for a training class, you have the option of paying a deposit in advance. The balance will be collected 72 Hours before the training.
Please use the INTERESTED IN LEARNING MORE? contact form below the training description to contact us for details.
Threading is a technique in which we use to safely remove unwanted facial hair. It is especially used to precisely shape the eyebrows to meet your client's needs. Threading is a very safe hair removal technique and benefits the skin long-term. Since the threading technique uses a twisted cotton thread to pull the hair from the follicle there is no traction and pulling on the skin. Other hair removal techniques such as waxing tend to pull on the skin which in turn leads to sagging skin and early aging. Threading and tinting for eyebrows helps clients achieve the desired shape they want in one fast and simple treatment.
Length: 6 Hours (1 Day)
- Theory: where this service originates from, products, manipulation of the thread, tinting process, different eyebrow shapes, and health and safety at work.
- Demonstration by teacher
- Practice on live models provided by the student (3 models)
- Distribution of the kits
- Frequently Asked Questions
Allows you to do approx. 40-45 applications.
- 1 Eyebrow Tweezer
- 1 Organica Cotton Threading Thread
- 1 Refectocil Tint - Natural Brown
- 1 Refectocil Oxidant
- 1 Stainless Steel Scissors
Kit Value $68.00